The starting point of every project is process engineering. It determines how the sequences of process engineering can be implemented and takes into account technical feasibility, dependability (engineers often use the terms stability and redundancy) of real sequences and naturally their profitability.
We are at your side from process definition to commissioning, ready to assist you with our competence. Our planning services cover a large number of industrial sectors.
- Power generation and district heating
- Combined cycle power plants
- Process industry
- Chemical industry
- Paper and pulp
- Petroleum and natural gas
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
Our cross-industry know-how provides additional potential for working out innovative solutions including:
- Block diagrams
- Process flow diagrams
- Balance calculation
- Determination of individual processes, controls and regulators
- Creation of the P&I diagram
- HAZOP implementation
- Determination of procedural lists
According to the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, every manufacturing company has the responsibility to put only safe machines into circulation. The way to reach the goal of a “safe machine” is to make a risk assessment.
Risk assessments are required not just for machines. Specific requirements for discovering and evaluating risks also exist for other products. For pressure equipment, for example, legislation stipulates that a conformity assessment procedure must be conducted in accordance with 2014/68/EU (Pressure Equipment Directive).
We prepare the required risk analysis for you so you can sleep soundly.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- Simple Pressure Vessels Directive 2014/29/EU
- HAZOP studies
- SIL loop calculations
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)