The ICB Project GmbH carries out its projects on the basis of the PMBOK® 6th Edition. The application of this international standard by PMI® certified project managers ensures the professional execution of the projects to be carried out. “The Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK Guide for short) is recognized as standard by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). The project management guide published in 2012 as the ISO 21500 standard is based, among other things, on the PMBOK Guide®.
The standardized processes of the PMBOK-Guide® ensure that in the project areas “Initiation – Planning – Execution – Monitoring & Controlling – Closing”, the defined project goals can be achieved in the best possible way qualitatively and cost-optimized for our customers.
The ICB Project GmbH offers the following services for you:
- Execution of your projects based on PMBOK® 6th Edition
- Support and configuration of your project team (provision of resources such as Project Manager, Project Controller, Project Planner, Project Coordinator, Contract Manager, etc.)
- HSE in Projects (ensuring compliance with safety measures and environmental protection in your project)
- External auditing of your projects (eg earned value management, change management, stakeholder analysis, risk management, lessons learned, etc.) with simultaneous cost and quality optimization
- Creating a tailored project management standard for your company
- Project Management Training for obtaining the PMI® certificate for your employees (course in German or English language)
Your advantage: The implementation of projects based on the PMBOK-Guide® by PMI®-certified project managers is recognized on the international market and expresses that your projects are carried out on the level of “best practices”.